Friday, January 05, 2007

Mville meri comes to visit!!





The best day of my Christmas holidays this year was when Lady Blue of 10 Yellow fame came and had a day with me in Sydney! Her family were in Australia for a visit, and she called me up to say she was in town - so we had a day cruzing round the city, hitting Darling Harbour, riding ferries, monorails, buses etc - before ending up at Auburn and the movies that night. My dad had his first chance to meet a real PNGn (he was so disappointed not to be able to visit himself, it was excellent to be able to introduce him to one of my girls 'in real life'!) and I got to show off the places where I grew up. But the highlight of the day definitely had to be Luna Park - with Blue laughing at me as my face turned red and then green after being thrown around on rides I'm definitely way too old to go on these days! So great to have her here in my place for a day - gutpela meri stret - mi hamamas tru long lukim yu long ples bilong mi.

7 Comments:

At 10:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey miss conolly its me charlene!!!!!!!!!!
nice to have found ya page!!!
well,, i shud try come nd visit u sumtym,, um ere in cairns doin yr12,, so yeh heres ma email adress png_island_mori@Hotmail.com

hope ta hear frm ya real soon ay!!

xoxoxox
sha

 
At 5:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss bomana

it is I I I I I

i, yes I, am in sidoneeeeeee now now

can we play?

when i came down i lost all email addys.

kymba

 
At 7:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, well.... look who I found!

Hey Larissa. I was wondering how I might get in touch with you again, and managed to stumble across this (incredibly detailed and intriguing) blog. I've been on facebook getting in touch with the old Ruse crowd - people I should never have lost touch with really, and decided I'd look you up again. Ian Lowcock gave me your email years ago, but after a house-moving ceremony un-ceremoniously destroyed my e-life, I lost it.

I hope you're fantastic. Judging by the few posts I've managed to consume so far, you sound like it. :) I'm in Edinburgh with Louise, my girlfriend, and enjoying a change of pace from Sydney.

I'd love to hear more about your time in Papua New Guinea, but guess the best way to start is to read your blog! Hope to hear from you if you get a chance:

sacopeman@optusnet.com.au

Take care

Scott

 
At 8:05 pm, Blogger Customers said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY GOOD the WORK MADE FOR YOU. HE IS EXCELLENT. IT VISITS MY WEB...

http://aazun.blogspot.com/
http://seletun.blogspot.com/

 
At 8:04 pm, Blogger Dan Collyer said...

PNG Villages in the South Fly region were promised jobs and development in their communities with the influx of mining and logging. I run a blog for Sigabaduru Village just 7 km from the Australian border, I want to help the community and others with a solar power project and medical supplies, can anyone help me? Contact me at danialcollyer@gmail.com or http://sigabaduru.blogspot.com

Thanks

Dan

 
At 11:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

белый каталог http://samyeblogi.blogspot.com/ добавить сайт блог форум

 

Post a Comment

<< Home