Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Breaking the spell

Rain!!!!

The Dry has finally broken, and it’s amazing how GOOD the cool and the water feel in the air and on your skin. I think I could have danced out on the driveway this afternoon, but as the girls were still watching and waiting in the big orange and white bus for their bus driver to arrive I settled for twirling under my umbrella as I walked up the hill home.

God I love the rain!!!

And we’ve got a real treat today – we’re off to see A Midsummer Night’s Dream in Moresby tonight – it’s an amateur production and they rang Sister to say they had 70 spare tickets this afternoon. So the Grade 11 boarders and a couple of lucky Grade 9s are coming with us for what will probably be their first experience of the Bard. Can’t wait!

1 Comments:

At 12:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would send some of Lae's rain your way if I could. I think we get enough for both cities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home