Monday, June 06, 2005

Kitty Litter

Finally!!!! After months of anticipation, and some last minute worries that it was going to happen somewhere else (the mother cat having rudely taken off in the last week or so, after months of spending my precious kina feeding her and her in-utero babies as well as Gabrielle) today marked the advent of 4 new little lives here in Bomana.

;Posted by Hello


Very exciting - I've never seen anything being born before, and although I didn't actually see the birthing process (she seemed to have quite long breaks in between - almost enough to warrant oranges and Gatorade - when I first checked there were 2, and half an hour later there were 4), we were there while it happened. And although Pia insists on calling them puppies, it's actually very nice to know I'll have another set of little kitties to come home to - at least until they're big enough to give away.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 am, Blogger Nomad said...

very cute, am both jealous and not. Just hope they're not kaikai bilong dok. Yu mas lukautim gud!

 
At 8:55 pm, Blogger Ms Bomana said...

I have a ready supply of rocks, don't worry!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home