Saturday, December 10, 2005

disco wantaim ol tisa

Last night was our much-anticipated staff night out, with a big bunch of us teachers bundling into the little red bus (which Sister had amazingly allowed us to take out for a last party) and hitting Pondo for a final dance.

On the dance floor ALL night - not allowed to sit down because "you wanted to dance, so you cannot escape - you must dance!" - think I danced with everyone in the place - but Pia came a very close second to me there - she was on fire last night!!! (Sitting next to me now laughing and laughing - "Yah, I cannot imagine that this man just brought himself in the midst of us and I had to feel sorry for him. Yah, I really enjoyed myself!")

Mipela givim stret - planti das ikirup!

(we really gave it - lots of dust came up - ie we really enjoyed ourselves!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home