Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hanuabada Pictures

These are photos from Hanuabada (the village on the sea), as promised back in December/November. I hope you can see the 2 kids in the window of the house, staring down at the sea - it was such a great photo op I had to pause in our walk around the village to capture it - although I have to say moments like that were frequent. It really was an amazing place to visit, and apparently I was really lucky to go because not many tourists get to see the place from the inside. I took the photos to school today to give Idau - I made her a copy of them because there were some lovely ones of her home, and I had some excellent ones of her family too. I might post one of her little niece as well - she just had the most gorgeous cheeky smile and loved having her photo taken. I hope I get to go back there sometime this year. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home