Monday, December 05, 2005

out of reach

I've said it here before, and I'll say it again - bloody telikom!!!!!! Phone line's been out for days and no sign of recovery - so frustrating when i've got so many things to organise and stuff to do in the few days I have left here. This is just a short whine while I'm checking emails in Sister's office, so you know if you've been trying to get through to me why there's no response. There seems to be a very brief period of crackle in the late arvo, but other than that it's the school phone or nothing.

So much to report too!!! NO time now - will post stories about the graduation and weekend at a later date...

6 days to go. I don't want to leave!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there riss...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home