Friday, April 08, 2005

How can you not laugh?

A hilarious moment in assembly this morning.

Sister Angela’s style of talking to the girls is always good for a grin or two – she has a loud voice, and frequently uses it to scold girls, but today was a real winner. She started yelling about graffiti, and how she’s started seeing it pop up around the school again:

"Now I don’t know who’s responsible but yesterday I found graffiti written on a banana!! I was working in the garden and I saw that someone had written in blue felt tip pen all over a bunch of bananas. It’s a wonder the poor things didn’t shrivel up and die!"

Strangely, no one owned up to it, but I’m sure she’ll be keeping a close eye on anyone entering the banana patch with a pen in hand, just in case they’re intending on tagging any more fruit…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home