Sunday, October 30, 2005

not quite what i expected

png's favourite catch-cry is expect the unexpected...

Starting to seriously regret being so stingey about buying a new SIM card for my mobile phone - today could almost have been an advertisment for B-mobile as yet another day's plans went awry due to not being able to contact people.

This was the second weekend in a row that I had been promised a trip to Fisherman's Island - last weekend I was supposed to go with my Purples, but a little bit of hanky-panky the night before meant that the offer to take us was withdrawn by a big sister.

Today I was supposed to go with the Liverpool lads I went out with last night, but the security guard at the place I was staying didn't know how to find me (a problem he certainly didn't have later in the morning), and I couldn't get in contact with them later to catch up, so yet another promise of a day in the sea went down the gurgler.

Beginning to think that the Island and me were just not meant to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home