Tuesday, November 01, 2005

bring it on

You know it's been a rough day when you come home and you desperately need the Tea Party, turned up LOUD and long.

An unbelievably, ridiculously explosive meeting today about the numberous on-going IT sagas, resulting in furniture being kicked and things thrown around the staffroom, accompanied by much yelling, and storming out (not, I hasten to add, me doing the leaving- though I can certainly say I was storming). GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one part of this place that I will be VERY glad to leave behind. December 11 can't come soon enough to be shot of it.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 am, Blogger Andrew said...

"Edges of Twilight" I'm assuming? Or did you surprise yourself and listen to something later?

 
At 9:45 pm, Blogger Ms Bomana said...

well it's not going to be the Richie Sambora-style stuff is it, in that kind of mood? Edges all the way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home