Thursday, September 08, 2005

Home Alone

Feeling like a real bloke tonight. Came home late with Josepha from chatting with the boys at the seminary to find a dark house - no lights, no other keys, no closed bedroom doors, no Pia. A bit worried, I went down to school and checked, and apparently she left a message with the girls to say she'd be home tomorrow, she's staying in town tonight.

So, what do I do?

Fry up some baked beans, burn some toast and pop open a beer. Have a laugh at myself because even though it looks like a total boy's effort at dinner, I still use a serviette and a knife and fork...

3 Comments:

At 2:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no serviette will save you now... you've just cooked my dads only known dish.....

 
At 9:19 am, Blogger Nomad said...

gutpela kai kai. nothing wrong with it at all (though usually eaten at the other end of the day)

 
At 6:24 pm, Blogger Ms Bomana said...

beer for breakfast???? You boys are worse than I thought!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home